General Floorcraft, warrants new machines against defects in material and workmanship for the periods as indicated, when operated and maintained as instructed in General Floorcraft operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- KC and KCD series floor machines carry a five (5) year motor and transmission warranty.
- GF Xtreme floor machines carry a one (1) year motor and transmission warranty.
- GVS,1500 DC1 and 2000 DC4 series floor machines carry a two (2) year motor and transmission warranty.
- Marble Machines carry a five (5) year motor and transmission warranty
- Replacement motors and other service parts for out of warranty machines are warranted for ninety (90) days from invoice.
All other components, except as noted, carry a one (1) year warranty. Parts and labor are covered in accordance with our flat rate schedule.
The obligation under this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and to the replacement or repair of said product. This replacement or repair shall only be performed by a General Flooorcraft authorized service center or by General Floorcraft factory. All machines and/ or parts must be returned prepaid either to an authorized service center or the General Floorcraft factory for inspection to obtain this warranty. All shipping charges for replacement parts or repaired machines will be the responsibility of the product owner.
The General Floorcraft factory reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage.
The start date of this warranty is the purchase date by the original user or six (6) months from the date the machine was shipped from the factory, whichever is earlier.
This warranty will not apply under the following circumstances:
- Damage incurred during shipment.
- Improper use of the product.
- Use of the product for other than its intended purpose.
- Replacement of ordinary wear items such as bumpers, belts, carbon brushes, commutators, filter bags, hoses, wheels, gaskets, seals, cords, circuit brakers, switches, couplings, switch levers, plugs, bent handles, speed controls, relays, rectifiers, vacuum bags, handle lock assemblies.
- Repair or replacement performed by an organization other than a General Floorcraft authorized service center or the General Floorcraft factory.
- Failure to notify General Floorcraft factory prior to commencing repairs.
Except as herein set forth, General Floorcraft shall not, under any circumstances, be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, damage to the equipment, travel time, rental or replacement equipment.
If a problem with General Floorcraft equipment develops during the warranty period, first contact your General Floorcraft authorized service center or the distributor. To contact General Floorcraft directly, write to 6312 NW 99th Ave. Doral, Florida 33178. Phone 305-477-1557, Fax 305-477-1558.